RE: Experimental speech-recognition portion of JavaScript Speech API in Chrome

I think this would be a great platform for students to use who are
interested in participating in the AVIOS (Applied Voice Input/Output
Society) student applications contest.
http://www.avios.org/contest2012/2012_contest_index.htm
If anyone knows students who are interested in developing speech
applications please let them know about the contest. There are cash prizes
as well as recognition at the 2013 Mobile Voice Conference April 15-16 in
San Francisco.