Re: Lexical Context, Speech Recognition and Synthesis

If I'm understanding correctly, this is possible with the current spec.
 JavaScript code (or for that matter, webserver-side code), can
extract metadata and resources and insert them into the SRGS and SSML.
 Such code would provide a highly flexible, powerful and customizable
solution.

/Glen Shires