Re: SpeechRecognitionError use of enum instead of const

I'm assuming this is for all enums throughout the spec?

Also, I haven't been commenting on the speech reco part of the spec, but
I'm a little concerned about the "other" error enum. Is there a need to
actually have that in the spec? I think it's assumed that a well-written
client would have to be prepared for errors outside the spec (for future
expansion), and if a new error is needed later I think it'd make far more
sense for a user agent to return a specific error code with a vendor prefix
("webkit-user-cancelled") rather than "other".

- Dominic