Re: Confidence property

Let's assume the top three results have confidence levels of 0.50, 0.49,
0.48
If I understand your proposed wording, then in this example, if
confidenceThreshold is 0.50, then onresult should return one result: 0.50.
However, if confidenceThreshold is 0.51, then onnomatch should return all
three results: 0.50, 0.49, 0.48.

Let's assume in another example, the top three results have confidence
levels of 0.60, 0.59, 0.58.
With the confidenceThreshold of 0.50, then onresults should return all
three results: 0.60, 0.59, 0.58.

In this case, since the three results are so close, the web-developer may
ask the user to disambiguate.
However, in the first example above, when only one result 0.50 is returned,
the developer cannot ask for disambiguation, even though the confidence is
lower.

We need to decide what is most helpful to expose to the developer:
providing finer control for when onresult vs onnomatch fires, or providing
finer control for the bandwidth. I believe finer control for onresult /
onnomatch is what most developers seek.