Re: Interacting with WebRTC, the Web Audio API and other external sources

I love the idea of standardizing interfaces and combining technologies.

I only have one potential concern, which is that the license for some
text-to-speech engines specifically forbids saving the audio data and
playing it back later - or it only allows it for personal use; for example
it's not allowed to stream the speech to multiple users without purchasing
a more expensive license.

- Dominic