Re: joining a working group

For web api development I prefer an open mailing list and discussion forum
where all work gets done very little if any in member confidential area,
similar to WebApps WG WHATWG, etc. This allows independent web developers
and browser vendors to freely participate and push the API design forward.

Cheers
Satish