Re: joining a working group

We at Google continue to believe that WebApps would be a good place for
putting this work on the standards track for the reasons stated here. [1]

Some other existing W3C WGs may also be a good fit. I note that our CG
currently consists of a large number of speech experts, but only a few with
broad web API expertise. Joining a group with more web API expertise
could provide valuable, balanced guidance and feedback.

/Glen Shires

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0235.html