Re: Merging with a WG

Yes, I'd like to hear everyone's nominations for potential W3C WGs.

I nominate WebApps. Prior to forming this CG we explored adding it to the
charter of WebApps, but that was hindered by a lack of specific spec/scope.
I expect more success this time because we'll be approaching them after
publishing our first draft of the spec (and thus also have an inherently
well-defined scope).

/Glen Shires