Speech API Community Group [via Speech API Community Group]

From: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:30:12 +0000
To: public-speech-api@w3.org
 We plan to hold discussions and contribute to and review JavaScript Speech API
specifications using the public-speech-api-contrib@w3.org mailing list. For
topics of broad interest, we encourage cc'ing additional lists such
as public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org and/or public-webapps@w3.org as appropriate.
When doing so, please prefix your email subject line with [speech-api]

This post sent on Speech API Community Group

'Speech API Community Group'

http://www.w3.org/community/speech-api/2012/04/04/speech-api-community-group/

Learn more about the Speech API Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/speech-api