Re: Wrapping up.

Given all that, can we instead focus on the purpose of publishing and
talk about it being published for community review?

"""
This document identifies problems with SPARQL EXISTS and describes two
proposals suggested by members of the . The document is published for
review by the community.
"""

     Andy