Re: issue formatting [Re: the suggested initial goal]

good afternoon;

> On 2016-07-13, at 16:52, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> […]
> I do believe that it is useful to put this sort of information into an area
> that can be easily edited by group members.   The W3C wikis appear to me to be
> a good candidate for this purpose - can this group get one?  If not, maybe the
> github wiki can be used, but not with a fixed format per issue.

in order for any discussion to proceed, the topic statement snneds to include all of the things which are in that table.
if the do not appear in a table, but rahter in a description list it reall does not matter.
they just all need to be in one place.

best regards, from berlin,
---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com