Re:Re: How to store rule-related data in RDF and query with Sparql?

Dear Aidan, Thank you very much for the solution.
Also, in this case, I still don't know how to deal with the limit of boundary.
If I need to consider the inclusive and exclusive values of limit as:
:range1 a :range £»
         :grade "A" ;
         :minInclusive 90 ;
         :maxInclusive 100.
:range2 a :range £»
         :grade "B" ;
         :minInclusive 75 ;
         :maxExclusive 90 .
:range3 a :range £»
         :grade "C" ;
         :minInclusive 60 ;
         :maxExclusive 75 .
:range4 a :range £»
         :grade "D" ;
         :minInclusive 0 ;
         :maxExclusive 60 .
How can I write logical operators in A SPARQL statement based on different predicates (inclusive or exclusive)?
FILTER(?score >= ?lower && ?score <= ?upper)
So this part of the SPARQ statement ">=" is sometimes ">",  "<="  can also be  "<". Is there an easy way to deal with this situation?
I thought it might be easy to implement this example with shacl, but I didn't know how.
Thanks again for your reply and help.

Kind regards,
Joylix