Re: Graph Store Protocol HTTP status for empty graphs

The only relevant text in the GSP spec is this AFAIK:
"If the RDF graph content identified in the request does not exist in
the server, and the operation requires that it does, a 404 Not Found
response code MUST be provided in the response."
https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/#status-codes