Re: Issues with XML schemas in SPARQL Query Results XML Format Recommendation

Hi John,

Thank you for the comment.

I've added the first to the SPARQL Errata document:
https://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata#errata-results-2

The second problem is already recorded:
https://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata#errata-results-1

The errata document would be input to another W3C working group - there
isn't a plan/timescale for that as far as I know,

There is a community group

http://w3c.github.io/rdf-tests/

looking after the test suite for RDF 1.1 and SPARQL 1.1

     Andy