Re: Extending SPARQL XML result format

SPARQL result format is XML and has namespaces, so I would expect
XML-aware parsers to simply ignore the XML elements outside of the
http://www.w3.org/2005/sparql-results# namespace. Isn't that so? XML
namespaces get a lot of hate, but such extensibility is exactly the
use case for them.

It's the JSON format that would have a bigger problem accommodating
custom elements.= IMO.