Re: Semantic of FILTER NOT IN / literal comparison

 > which table is this?

https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#OperatorMapping

[[
The following table associates each of these grammatical productions
with the appropriate operands and an operator function defined by either
XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators [FUNCOP] or the SPARQL
operators specified in section 17.4.
]]