Re: Dynamic SELECT query result

good evening;

> On 2015-12-05, at 14:35, Tara Athan <taraathan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would like to consider the output of a stored SPARQL SELECT query applied to a dynamic Graph Store as a dynamic set of solution mappings. This data structure appears to be closely related, if not isomorphic, to a relational database table. Has this data structure been defined somewhere, formally or informally?

the recommendation includes a formal definition of a “solution mapping” and of a “solution sequence”.(1) these are close to relations, but not quite, as they do not require the solutions to all posses the same dimensions (the solution mapping “domain”).

best regards, from berlin,
—
(1) http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-query-20130321/#sparqlSolutions <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-sparql11-query-20130321/#sparqlSolutions>
---