Re: Subject lists in SPARQL

I implemented this in an experimental TriG parser a few years ago.   I
just made comma work anywhere, allowing the term before the comma to be
repeated.

So if you want to say Alice, Bob, and Charlie all have friend Doug, you say:

   :Alice, :Bob, :Charlie :hasFriend :Doug.

Another example of subject-comma:

   :Alice, :Bob, :Charlie a foaf:Person.

I also allowed it in the predicate position:

   :sandro foaf:firstName,vcard:firstName "Sandro"

and in the Graph position:

   GRAPH :g1, :g2, :g3 { ... some triples }

That says that all three of those graphs contain those triples. When you
want to say that, it's incredibly painful without this syntax.

I think this is a completely wonderful and elegant and useful syntax,
and I shopped it around a little, but was unable to get folks in the RDF
WG at the time (2013) interested.   I resigned myself to it not being in
Turtle or TriG, and I'd just put it in the language I was going to
propose right after they went to Rec.   Alas, that didn't happen.   (It
would also have allowed { } expression to occur anywhere a blank node
can, as syntactic sugar for a blank node graph label, and make the
pointy brackets optional when they're not required for parsing.   And
maybe some other things, like date literals.)

        -- Sandro