Re: Value of moving OPTIONAL clauses to the end of a graph pattern?

Thanks Chime!

That would be typical of an optimization strategy anyway, whether manual
or automated, right?

I see some doc about Jena's query optimization at
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/explain.html . If anyone can
point me to similar pages for other SPARQL query processors, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bob