Re: Querying only the default graph from the data store

On Sep 7, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> [moved to public-sparql-dev]
>
> I have a related question -- do all quad stores  / named graph stores include a default graph? If the store that you develop or use does have a default graph, does that graph also have a name (URI)?

The underlying quadstore system in RDF::Query is extensible, so there's no single answer, but in general the default graph is not named by a URI (it may be identified in the API and used by the query engine, but not arbitrarily identified by the user).

.greg