Re: still not understanding FROM NAMED

Hi Lee,

When I ran the query below with Sesame, although there were { ?s
<http://example.com/ns/sample#classTitle> ?classTitle } triples in the
default graph, it only returned the ones in the
<http://example.com/classes/new/201106> named graph, so I assumed that
the GRAPH keyword was telling it to look in that specific named graph
and nowhere else. Is this wrong the wrong behavior by Sesame, and should
it have needed a FROM NAMED <http://example.com/ns/sample#classTitle>
first to only return the triples matching that pattern from that graph?

thanks,

Bob