Re: SPARQL servers used in the LOD Cloud

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:

> If you are aware of any SPARQL endpoints that are missing here, please
> consider adding it to the relevant package in CKAN (or creating a new
> package if necessary). As a fall-back, email me ;-)

Is your criteria that they must only contain RDF suitable for
inclusion on LOD Cloud (i.e. use linked data principles, interlink to
other datasets, be open data)? Talis provides over 1100 additional
public sparql endpoints that don't conform to all those constraints.

Ian