Re: TDB results for the Berlin SPARQL Benchmark

The discussion of this issues is on jena-dev

Summary -

It turns out the separate loads were actually being run concurrently.
You can't run tdbloader in parallel.  Give all the files to the loader
at once and let it choose the best way to load files.

tdbloader --loc=/path/to/DB /path/to/rdf{1,2,3}.rdf

	Andy