Re: Why don't i have any result? Part 2

Again, you're trying to match a plain literal against an xsd:string.
Apparently Protege allows this, though I didn't realize it was legal to do
so.

You can either look for the label by providing an xsd:string datatype on the
literal, or you can FILTER on the label being equal (=) to the string, since
Jena has an extension that allows equals in a FILTER expression to compare
untyped with xsd:string.

ie. to add the datatype:
  WHERE { ?class rdf:type owl:Class .
   ?class rdfs:label "bifinhos com cogumelos"^^xsd:string }

to use the FILTER extension:
  WHERE { ?class rdf:type owl:Class .
   ?class rdfs:label ?label
    FILTER ?label = "bifinhos com cogumelos" }

Regards,
Paul Gearon