RE: SPARQL query modification with ARQ API

Ahmad,

As I understand it, you wanted to modify the query to change from matching using one property to use another.  If this is saying that, for the purposes of the application, you want to make one property the same as the other, then, instead of changing the query, you could make a new view of the data using rules.

You don't define the rule in ARQ - what you do is make a new Jena model which is backed by a rules-based inference as well as the base data.  Then query the model using ARQ in the same way.

Documentation:
http://jena.sourceforge.net/inference/index.html

        Andy