Re: SEP - SPARQL Enhancement Proposal

This sounds like a great plan. Thanks for writing it up, Jerven and Andy!

As some time has passed since most of the issues were created, I’m planning on re-reading them all and trying to get a better handle on what the big categories are, and what some of the first SEPs might try to address.

Thanks,
Greg