Re: Charter

Hi Peter,
On 2019-04-21 16:37, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> I'm confused.
>
> How was a vote started in issue 2
> (https://github.com/w3c/sparql-12/issues/2)?
The opening text of issue two ends with the phase
"This issue is to agree on the initial charter for the CG."

Which is a badly phrased way of saying this is a vote.
Like most things in software, this initial release is getting a bug fix
:)

>  The initial message in this thread says
>>> We will open an issue for voting on the charter as proposed on
>>> github[1], on the 22th of April 2019 and voting will last till 2nd of
>>> May 2019 23:59 UTC.
> There is nothing in any of the comments in issue 2 concerning a vote.
>
> How can the 10 thumbs up to the initial comment in that issue be
> considered to
> be votes for the current charter?
It can't really which was the point of my second message ;)
Which is more about why things are being done the way they are.

The vote is still being opened tomorrow (probably around 09:30 Central
European Time) depending on my availability.

Regards,
Jerven

--
Jerven Tjalling Bolleman