Re: a plea for parsimony

hi there,

in any case i've got extended experience in SPARQL evaluation
implementations and am willing to contribute implementations based on rdf4j
api and virtuoso PL/SQL where applicable .
this will give us at least an idea where it is worth the effort and where
things can get messy or complicated..

krj

*Jürgen Jakobitsch*
Senior Technical Consultant
Semantic Web Company GmbH
EU: +43-14021235 <+43%201%204021235>
US: (415) 800-3776
Mobile: +43-676-6212710 <+43%20676%206212710>
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.com

*Download E-Book*: Introducing Semantic AI
<https://www.poolparty.biz/machine-learning-meets-semantics/>