Re: Test reports and interop (was Re: We've moved on from proposing the "Solid" WG (PUMPKIN WG))

On tirsdag 26. mars 2024 11:31:51 CEST Sarven Capadisli wrote:
> https://solidproject.org/ED/qa is WIP. Still eating our own cooking
> because anything less would be uncivilised.
>
> Who needs referees when you have a screencast (20 seconds, 4.5MB):
>
> https://dokie.li/media/video/dokieli-spec-conformance.webm

Thanks a lot, Sarven! I wasn't aware of dokieli's capacity for showing the
coverage and report on the progress. That's really neat work.

So, this is really what any project needs to prove that it has a sound
ecosystem, and it would be great if Solid paves the way. Until this is ready,
I think it is quite a stretch to claim interop and n compliant server
implementations.

Kind regards,

Kjetil