Re: an apology

I'd like to ask that discussions about personal interactions be kept
between individuals or in front of a Code of Conduct Committee or other
mediator as needed.  Personal issues only cloud the issues that Michiel and
Emelia address - 1) the difference between a research implementation and a
community server and 2) the need for a community server to be open to
modifications from the community.  Those are issues it's appropriate for us
to discuss in the public mailing list.