Re: Solid Community Group Charter

Sarven, I recall that when this group was formed, we had two chairs
appointed through a collective process, via the mailing list. I see that
you are now the sole chair. Could you clarify when and how this transition
occurred? I've had away from Solid for a bit and would like to understand
the current dynamics. I suggest we first stabilize the Working Group, after
which the Community Group can adjust accordingly. Thank you.