Re: Feedback requested : the future of solidcommunity.net

It was you, Melvin, who removed the solid.community domain leaving me and
all other users of the Solid Project without a community pod server until
we started up solidcommunity.net.  It is highly misleading to charactarize
that as someone taking your data without your permission.  You denied the
entire community access to our data and we did what was necessary to get
that access back.  That situation has little to do with the current one,
please stay on topic.