Re: Let's have a joint Solid CG and Social CG meeting

Hi List,

Le Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 08:40:31PM +0200, Melvin Carvalho a écrit :
> Cool idea.  There's also an intersection between solid and activity pub,
> namely linked data.

I am interested in the intersection of Solid and Activity Pub, since
the latter is, as we know, the basis of an vibrant ecosystem, the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fediverse

I know of https://activitypods.org/

Do people here know of other items (as in applications, documents,
specs, blogs, etc) at the intersection of Solid and ActivityPub ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat