Re: Gitter Service ends Feb 6th

st 18. 1. 2023 v 14:27 odesílatel Alain Bourgeois <
alain.bourgeois10@gmail.com> napsal:

> I opened an issue for UX improvements
> https://github.com/SolidOS/chat-pane/issues/89

Thank you!

I just reviewed about 20 different group chat systems.  It's very hard to
find a web based group chat with hyperlinks to messages, that is open

On the bright side, that means that there is a gap in the market, that
Solid could fill

Strange isnt it, 33 years after the web was created.  It's hard to find a
web group chat system.  Especially as building a chat app is a common first
exercise for new web developers!