Re: Detailed response to Ruben's blog

Hi all,

Is there are any further resources about the necessity of using a
document architecture in SOLID? It's very interesting and I would like
to read more :) I guess there is some documents in which the history of
the project is detailed. Having a document that summarizes and details
the need of a documents architecture would be ideal for me. That could
look like what Henry has previously wrote in this thread.

Thanks,

Maxime