Re: Solid CG concalls?

On 28/01/2021 18.02, Ted Thibodeau Jr wrote:
> Hi, folks --
>
> I've been largely offline for most of the past year and a bit.
> (Get your age 50+ colonoscopy.  Then do what they tell you.  I'm
> well on the road to full recovery from early Stage 2 colorectal
> cancer.  My brother wasn't so lucky.)
>
> Last I knew, there were regular Thursday meetings for the
> whole CG, and a number of scheduled and/or ad-hoc topic-
> specific meetings for various subgroups.
>
> I can't find anything laying out current schedules, on the
> CG page nor anywhere else obvious.
>
> Are there currently regular calls?  On what schedule?  With
> agendas posted where?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ted

Hi Ted, and again, welcome back! Sorry to hear about your brother, my
condolences. Happy to hear about you recovery path.

The CG page links to the wiki:

https://www.w3.org/community/solid/wiki/Main_Page

where you can find information about most active works.

See the linked GitHub repos for latest information for chat and call-in
details.

There used to be weekly Editors meeting but that's changed into monthly
meetings instead. I'm still available for weeklies perhaps for a wider
group.. We can take up issues/discussions on the ecosystem (or
solid/specification) but not necessarily covered by the panels.

FYI, the CG doesn't use the mailing list for spec work. Most activity is
on Gitter or GitHub nowadays. For general Solid spec/ecosystem chat,
join us in:

https://gitter.im/solid/specification

See you soon!

-Sarven