Asking for feedback about my implementation of webid-oidc (identity provider)

From: Vivien Kraus <vivien@planete-kraus.eu>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 13:01:23 +0100
To: public-solid@w3.org
Dear authentication panel,

I am writing an implementation of webid-oidc for GNU guile. I am mostly
done with the identity provider part, but I'm not entirely sure I did
everything correctly. If you have an application in mind, can you try
and log in with it?

The identity provider is:
https://webid-oidc-demo.planete-kraus.eu/

The password for the demonstration is at the time of writing:
p4ssw0rd

No storage is associated with the demonstration webid
https://webid-oidc-demo.planete-kraus.eu/profile/card#me. Please
remember that anyone can impersonate this webid.

The code is published at https://labo.planete-kraus.eu/webid-oidc.git/.

Best regards,

Vivien Kraus