Re: The Default

also - - IMHO -  ethics is with the group,  whereas individuals contribute
towards those group (corpus) decisions by way of moral ones made by
themselves.
https://www.webizen.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/infosphere_actor_objects.svg

the trick that work like HTTPA (
http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2010/Papers/IAB-privacy/httpa.pdf ) showed, was
the means to make people accountable for their moral decisions overtime,
which in-turn should have the effect of shifting the nature through which
ethics are defined operationally by a group.