Re: header to allow webid tls on servers

It was my view that the WebID-AUTH Suite was designed to be supported in a
variety of ways, as to support various use-cases.

IoT Devices that support TLS certificates, would be better-off using
WebID-TLS to define semantics.  Shared computers, might use both WebID-TLS
and WebID-OIDC and perhaps part of the solution to open-wifi hotspots (ie:
in universities) does indeed exist within the sphere of WebID-TLS solutions.

noting also, in prior examples such as http://webcivics.org/dev/index.html
and, earlier still http://mediaprophet.org/ux_KB/page4115294.html - which
illustrate the variety of uses certificates + semantics could support.

noting also, alot also depends upon the controls brought about by the
notations in that URI.

Finally; the reason why this shouldn't be too much of a problem is that
some devices aren't able to use WebID-OIDC.  So, support for WebID-TLS
seems rather straight-forward, irraspective of how it is people want to
implement in their own systems...
imho