Re: WebID-OIDC - Authentication question

Hi Alexandre,

Yes, you could run a service inside your network that is trusted by your
other services to parse and validate the bearer token.
You could for instance implement that bearer-token-checker service in
NodeJS, using
https://github.com/inrupt/wac-ldp/blob/master/src/lib/auth/determineWebIdAndOrigin.ts#L62.
Our wac-ldp module exposes a function that checks several things:
* which webId does the bearer token claim to prove user identity for
* which origin was that proof of user identity issued to
* was this proof of identity signed correctly by the IDP of the user
* in case an origin header is present (i.e., for web apps), does it match
the origin to which the proof was issued

It should be quite easy to run that code in a micro-service, I would be
excited to help you set that up!

Cheers,
Michiel.