Re: App Authorization Panel, let's get started! :)

Hi App Authorisation Panel,

Great to see that you’ve gotten the conversation started, looking forward to seeing the proposals emerge.

There are quite a few repositories associated with your panel. Could you have a quick look on [1] and make sure that they are all in fact linked directly to your panel.

If they are not please remove them from the list and update [2] so that the content corresponds. If there are multiple repos associated to your panel could you make sure to describe the purpose of each repository at the top of the repo and how they link to other panel repositories.

Many thanks, I know this is boring life admin and appreciate the energy put into sorting this out because it makes it easier for newcomers to be able to get up to speed quickly and know how to contribute usefully.

Mitzi

[1] https://github.com/solid/culture/blob/master/panels.md#app-authorization

[2] https://github.com/solid/information/blob/master/repo-overview.md