Re: W3C Solid Community Group

Hi Justin and Benjamin,

I’ve added a point at the start of the meeting to talk about our preferred methodology to work through the issues and pull request together.

The issues and pull requests are listed in a random order in the agenda and we can go from the top so to prepare best start at the top of the list.

It’s too last minute to change the agenda now because people may have already prepared. If there are any burning issues or pull requests that you would like to tackle first in next weeks agenda please let me know and we can make sure to bump them to the top of the list.

Mitzi