Re: W3C Solid Community Group Agenda

I fully support that process also.

I would first like to present my case orally this time to understand if the
problem is relevant to the community or specific to our router and the way
we handle resources.

But I agree with the process of creating an issue. I am just not so sure if
it is an issue you guys will also face. I'd like to quickly discuss that
before formalizing the problem on Github

--

Alexandre BOURLIER
06 51 71 08 21