Re: Looking for a volunteer, to chair of the solid community group

+1

However… if Tim’s not available, happy to contribute here.

My current focus is on developing an open decentralized web platform primarily written in Swift / Rust as a low-level, high performance solution intended to reduce the barrier for entry for non-technical web users, and increase discoverability for decentralized apps.

I’m now working on WebID-TLS & WebID-OIDC implementations.

Solid aligns well with what I’ve been doing already.

I’ve not chaired before: I’ve had minor involvement in some CGs.