Re: Closing Social Web IG

Thank you Ann and Interest Group,

I understand that you intend to use a W3C Community Group to continue
the discussion and incubation of recommendations for the social web. We
thank you for your work as chair and all the IG participants for helping
to develop the subject. Let me know how I can help as you move forward
in CG space.

Best,
--Wendy

On 09/20/2016 06:48 PM, Ann Bassetti wrote:
> Hi Wendy --
>
> I am writing to formalize our discussion, asking you to take the necessary steps to close the Social Web Interest Group.
>
> I want to make sure we save the work that was done, particularly the use cases.
>
> Thanks to all for your efforts, and thanks Wendy for handling the formalities.
>
>   -- Ann
>
> Ann Bassetti
> Chair, Social Web Interest Group

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)