Re: Reviewing Social Web Specs

Hi Virginie, thanks for the link to the questionnaire.   We'll take a look.

Can you help me understand how we should move forward, given, as you
say, "low activity"?   Does that mean we shouldn't wait for a review?

Perhaps our best option is to use the questionnaire and come to you for
advice if any specific issues arise, but otherwise proceed?

Thanks

        -- Sandro