Re: Google preferring JSON LD

On 9 February 2016 at 19:55, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@graphity.org>
wrote:

> Thought: why are other RDF serializations not supported?

Solid, for example, already supports all major W3C recommendations e.g.
Turtle, RDF/XML, RDFa (still a bit sketchy in places, but improving!).

I'd like to see TriG and n3 come into consideration in the medium term.

Slight issue is, in the context of the current life time time of the WG,
the charter (rightly or wrongly) specifically says the social syntax must
be JSON.  While not necessarily my preferred serialization, it seems to be
the closest we've come to something that various stake holders can
compromise on.  Changing the charter at this point I think would be a lot
of effort.

Which serializations would you suggest, and why?