Re: SoLiD Update, was Re: New Scientist - We want our internet back

I'll reply on-list.
SoLiD was one of the proposals put forward for our Social API and
federation protocol deliverables. I don't think there's time at this
point to submit any part of it as one of the deliverables of the group,
but I'd like to know what its status is and what the plans are for it.
-Evan