Re: Boeing resignations (hopefully temporary for me)

On 30 September 2015 at 17:17, Bassetti, Ann <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>
wrote:

> Actually, an Invited Expert can be a Chair.... so, come ahead, Larry! (or
> anyone else?)  I'd love to have a co-chair!  -- Ann
>

> PS. I'm online, in our WebEx session, right now.  I'll hang out there for
> an hour.

Thanks Ann.

I was on the call today and we had an informal chat about use of social web
at boeing and the IG deliverables.

Regarding the IG deliverables we talked about the user stories, minor
objections and ways to group them.

We also looked at the other possible deliverables of a social architecture
document and vocabs.  Personally I think vocabs is being covered quite well
in Jame's work, so hopefully that can be built upon.

Regarding a social architecture my thought was that many user stories have
pre-requites that are not documented anywhere.  Some kind of overview
document that could cover general web and social web architecture, and how
that sets the scene for implementors to build user stories could be useful,
as it doesnt seem to exist anywhere else.  For example, some user stories
might state "Alice is following Bob" but an implementor may not know what
that means or find it too ambiguous to get started.  We thought about
examining such assumptions together and how that could underly
implementations in both the enterprise and micro blogging scenarios which
could see varied usage.