Re: Regrets

I added everyone regrets to the wiki page, I hope Tantek knows that he
chairs today since both Arnaud and Evan can not join :(

I hope to have chance for initial conversation about pros and cons of
defining verbs as owl:Class or rdf:Property (or both) and gather
feedback from other people participating. Based on that I will create
Pull Request on github to further discuss it, especially with James, and
hopefully we can decide on approving it or rejecting during telecon next
week!